We have pleasure to invite you to submit an abstract for a brief presentation (20 minutes) at the 2nd International Conference on Bowen Family Systems Theory. The theme of the Conference is “Systems Thinking in Daily Life: Bowen Theory in Families, Organizations and Communities”. The Conference will be held at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong. Presenters will have the opportunity to share their best thinking on the theory and practice of Bowen theory in the following learning tracks:
- Bowen theory in family life
- Bowen theory in clinical settings
- Bowen theory in cultural contexts
- Bowen theory in faith communities
- Bowen theory in business and organizational settings
- Bowen theory training around the world
- Bowen theory, Science, and Research
Details of submission:
- Abstracts should be submitted in English, and the maximum length is 400 words.
- You may submit no more than two abstracts.
- Please include a separate cover sheet: Title of the presentation(s), presenter name (s) with their titles, affiliations, email addresses and phone numbers.
- Selection of the abstracts will be considered on basis of the soundness of the presenter’s thinking about Bowen theory, their relevance to the Conference theme and the learning tracks.
- The Scientific Committee will review the proposals. Selected abstracts will be presented in concurrent sessions at the Conference.
- Registration of the Conference is necessary for the acceptance of abstracts.
- Please send abstracts to: Mrs. Peggy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 9, 2017 Deadline for submission of abstracts
- December 15, 2017 Notification of acceptance of papers
Mrs. Peggy Chan at email@example.com
Telephone: 852-2835 7579